|About Nena NiessenCures From the Kitchen HomepageNutritional ConsultationsCooking Classes for Disease PreventionCooking Classes for Groups or IndividualCooking class schedule with Nena NiessenTestimonialsContact Nena Niessen
What's Cookin' in Your Kitchen?
Recent reports describe the severity of the hidden dangers in ordinary cookware made of scrap metal, 18/10 stainless steel, aluminum, copper, glass (contains lead; prop 65 known to the state of California to cause cancer). Neurotoxins emitted from this radio active metals are causing havoc in our overall health. We can no longer ignore the fact that the USA has no regulation on cookware. This is a major concern to all of us. This radio active waste is in products like your toothpaste, shampoo, nail polish, lipstick. So please read this article and educate yourself because ignorance is not bliss.
The Department of Energy has a problem: what to do with millions of tons of radioactive metal. So the DOE has come up with an ingenious plan to dispose of its troublesome tons of nickel, copper, steel, and aluminum. It wants to let scrap companies collect the metal, try to take the radioactivity out, and sell the metal to foundries, which would in turn sell it to manufacturers who could use it for everyday household products: pots, pans, forks, spoons, your IUD, bracelets, the zipper on your crotch, the coins in your pocket, belt buckles, the batteries in your computer & car and even your eyeglasses.
"There is no safe dose or dose rate below which dangers disappear. No threshold-dose," said John Gofman - one of the scientists who worked on the atomic bomb and co-discoverer of uranium-233. "Serious, lethal effects from minimal radiation doses are not 'hypothetical,' 'just theoretical,' or 'imaginary.' They are real."
Some of the most dangerous radioactivity around the home will be the metals people unintentionally ingest. Some of these find their way directly into the human body, especially copper and iron, stainless steel from knives and forks. It doesn't help any cell in the human body if you send an alpha particle through it.
Radioactive metal recycling will raise overall radiation levels. Who in their right mind would want to do that? This is the legacy of an industry gone mad.
The Hotter your food gets the less Nutrition you get.
Why is this non-toxic cookware becoming the #1 Choice for Cookware...?
The Healthy Alternative to Eating Raw Food...
316 Titanium Stainless Steel
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Deep sea marine applications
- Exclusive (no other cookware on market has it)
The highest grade surgical steel used in cookware.
The key to saving your nutrition. It's the, Vapo Valve.
Temperature control is crucial to protect your health
- Activates at 187Degree Fahrenheit
- Turn heat to LOW
- Eliminates "pot watching" or guessing
- Cuts your cooking time
- Vacuum cooking between 187 - 189 Degree Fahrenheit
Vacuum Cooking System
- No Air Comes in...No Food Goes Out!
- Pulls in Heat from all Sides!
- Cooks Faster on Low Heat!
- Waits on You...Eat When You're Ready!
Relax, while the cookware does the cooking!
Unique patented handle system... Versa Loc.
- No loose handles
- Removable handles for child safety
- Stronger than traditional handle technology
- Oven cooking and broiling
- Easy on-off feature
- Handles may be removed for dishwasher and refrigerator use
- Most sanitary handle system available anywhere
- Attractive and modern serving
- Cool-to-the-touch design technology
Educate yourself on the hidden dangers of cookware...
The difference is the 316 Titanium Stainless Steel.
- 316Ti Surgical Stainless Steel is a Molybdenum (me-lib de-nem) bearing Cookware 1Stainless steel possessing a greatly increased Resistance to chemical attack when compared to the basic chromium-Nickel type 304 steels.
- Technical Data Blue Sheet, Allegheny Ludlum Corp. Steel Division
- STAINLESS STEEL: Many different grades.
Some made from scrap metal.
Poor heat distribution.
Foods stick and burn.
Hard to clean.
Need water, oil, grease.
- GLASS, PORCELAIN & ENAMEL: Poor heat distribution.
Food Stick and Burn.
Often contains Lead.
Glass can chip, hard to clean.
- TEFLON: Can scratch, chip and flake. "Exposure to Teflon resins at temperatures above 392 degree Fahrenheit (200 degree Celsius) may produce a condition termed "polymer fume fever" characterized by flu-like symptoms such as chills, fever, body aches, nausea and occasional vomiting."
Federal Aviation Agency Occasional Health & Safety Bulletin
- ALUMINUM: All vegetables cooked in Aluminum produce hydro-oxide poison, which neutralizes the digestive juices, producing stomach and gastrointestinal trouble, such as stomach ulcers and colitis,"
- Dr. A. McGuigan's Report on findings for the Federal Trade Comm. in the Docket Case No. 540 Washington D.C.
- CAST IRON- The most porous of all cookware.
Grease and oil turns rancid in pours.
Ferritic steel has no therapeutic value.
For more information
Bell Pepper Tomato Soup
They are a good source of Vitamin C, thiamine,Vitamin B6,beta carotene, and folic acid. It also contain large amount of Phytochemicals that have exceptional antioxidant activity. Bell peppers studies have show that red bell peppers have significantly higher levels of nutrients than green. Red bell peppers helps to protect against cancer and heart disease.